Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Funny thing to find this blog after all this time.  I set it up in 2006 and immediately forgot how to access it.  So it has been sitting here, waiting patiently for me to find it and begin the journey of blogging.  It was never a high priority for me...journaling is hard when you go full tilt during the day and drop asleep exhausted.  Now I wish I had worked harder to find this blog because I could have a great reminder of the ups and downs of the past six years.  


In many ways this blog is like my spiritual walk.  How many wonderful adventures were not mine only because I didn't look hard enough to find them.  But a life of regret is not a life well lived so I will simply be happy for the road I will now travel.  A great adventure to record, remember and rejoice in the life that is mine.

No comments: